Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Diigo Activity 5

   I like Diigo as a personal tool to help organize the things that we see on the internet every day.

   In the future, I can see myself continuing to use Diigo as a personal tool to help annotate and organize case law. If I can read through briefings online, annotate them, and tag them based on their holdings or the dicta delivered by the courts, it will making finding case law to support my own arguments in court that much easier.

   I don't think that Diigo would be effective for the legal profession as a whole. Every case has so many implications and offers so many different opinions that trying to organize one Diigo woule be impossibly overwhelming. However, within a single practice, it would be a great way for paralegals to research, annotate, and organize case law for the partners of the firm.

   But, that being said, the legal profession is missing out on the most helpful aspect of Diigo: the social learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment